CF/SD/flash on a mini-PCI?

Is it possible to buy a CF/SD card or generally flash storage on a mini-PCI card?

I have a device with a mini-PCI card, and would like to add it some "storage" - I thought I could use mini-PCI for it.

Does something like "storage" (1GB etc.) on a mini-PCI exist at all? I tried to search on the internet, but all I found were wireless cards and modems on a mini-PCI.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org