CanOpen SDO initiate segmented upload

Hello,

I have a question about initiating an SDO upload. I start to send an SDO which asks for a dictionary object. The object is more then four bytes so the answer tells me that a segmented transfer is needed. according to cia draft standard 301, the

4 databytes of that answer, give the length of the bytes to download. Which length is this? A or B?

A: The number of databytes of the following segment.(= 0...7)

B: The sum of the databytes of all the following segments.(= 0...?)

Who can help me?

Reply to
Steven Cool

with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen

   Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Heinz-Jürgen Oertel