CAN Controller Receive Error

Hi,

Can anyone tell me in what scenarios CAN node detects the recieve error and increments REC ??

I know about the kind of errors. But I want to know specific scenarios where those error can occur?? I was to know only about receive errors...

Reply to
Achilles

The CAN specification will. As will any textbook that covers CAN seriously.

has pointers to literature, and copies of the formally obsolete but still useful original protocol specification by Bosch.

Reply to
Hans-Bernhard Bröker