Cache is non addressable

I heard some where that cache is non addressable, but in some of the embedded projects i found RAM is used as cache. and i am sure in that case cache i,e RAM is addressable. Please provide your comments on my understanding.

Reply to
badal_akr

Study your textbook more closely before asking the project question here. There are different types of cache. Hint: compare "L2 cache" with "SMARTDRV.EXE".

Reply to
larwe

Reply to
badal_akr

memory

Hi David Thanks for your kinder information.

Reply to
badal_akr

That's probably kinder than you can expect when posting homework questions without having done the slightest bit of web research before posting.

Don't forget that "I" should be a capital letter in English - you'll be amazed at how that affects the number of replies you get.

Reply to
David Brown