- Two UART

- 3mm mounting holes

- Preferable CPU could be AVR, ARM,

what can you recommend?

Regards

Jens

Reply to
Jens Gydesen

I expect tu use abot 30 pcs per year the next 5-6 year, and low price

/ Jens

Hi,

I am looking for a uControllerboard:

- 8k RAM or more

- 192k FLASH or more

- Two UART

- 3mm mounting holes

- Preferable CPU could be AVR, ARM,

what can you recommend?

Regards

Jens

Reply to
Jens Gydesen

Freescale Kinetis. For example:

Bye Jack

--
Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?
Reply to

PSoC 4 pioneer kit

Reply to
acd

As there are probably some additional unstated requirements, I'd recommend just browsing the selections over at

to see what's out there that looks good to you.

Reply to
Rich Webb

Thank you for the quick support

The project is stopped for some time, bad luck....

/Jens