Bluetooth connector

I need to write data from my product using a Bluetooth connection. There could be multiple devices connected. I will need to be able to connect to either a PC or a Palm/PocketPC. I would expect that the BT module would act as an RS232 replacement.

This will be a commercial application, but production volumes are low.

DataGet® & PocketLog®  www.dataget.com
Data Collectors               www.baxcode.com
Baxter

Ok

clear

uhu

why not ?

I see.

And your question is ?

--
:wq
^X^Cy^K^X^C^C^C^C

Baxter a écrit :

It give you a virtual com port (very easy to use ....)

Bugman

What's a little guy to do?

DataGet® & PocketLog®  www.dataget.com
Data Collectors               www.baxcode.com