infrared keyboard coding method

Hi every body! I am working on a set top box and I want to write a driver to an infra-re keyboard. The problem is that I don't know the type of coding of it. The keyboard is a sagem SW-K8695WT. I tried in saerching this reference i the internet but I got anything. can anyone helps me to write a driver or to know the coding method of tha keyboard

Reply to
bak

larwe

Put an oscilloscope on the output of the receiver. Press a key, see what comes out. Press a different key, see what comes out. It won't take more than a couple of hours to work out the encoding.

Reply to
larwe

Many IR wireless keyboards are IrDA SIR devices, where the link ends up looking mostly like a conventional serial ports to the two ends. The IrDA association web site (ww.irda.org) has links to standards and all that sort of stuff.

Reply to
robertwessel2