AVRStudio 4 with matrix keypad

I'd like to be able to use a virtual matrix keypad with AVRStudio 4. It's a bit awkward setting up stumuli files, since these need to be synchronised with the keypad scanning.

Has anyone got any ideas?

I think it might be possible with a plugin. This guy's got a virtual LCD and LED plugin, but it didn't seem to work out of the box and may have caused my Windows Explorer to crash.

Does any one know where to get the plugin specs for AVRStudio 4 - should I just e-mail Atmel and ask for them?

Thanks.

Reply to
Joe Butler

Yes, you e-mail Atmel for the plugin info, since it's in draft form at the moment.

Still would be interested in alternatives, though...

Joe Butler