Atmel's AVR ATmega128 + DataFlash - Can't achieve read operation from Dataflash with (SCK ...

Hi. I'm using SPI Dataflash memory AT5DB081B with ATmega128 through
SPI. When i set registers SPR1=0 and SPR0=1 (SPI SCK = Fosc/16)
readings from memory are bad. Quartz I'm using is 3,6864 Mhz. Slower
speeds are ok.
There is no limitation in pdf described.

Why???

Bartek.

Re: Atmel's AVR ATmega128 + DataFlash - Can't achieve read operation from Dataflash with (SCK Freq) > (Fosc/64)
I use a 128 & a dataflash with clk/2 and the mega clock @ 7.3728 Mhz - no
problems.

Perhaps it's a hardware problem?

Ralph