AT91RM9200 - PLL's - Main CLK

Hi, I'm going to fire-up my RM9200 board. I see that CPU is sending letter (but not XModem "CCCCC") on DBG-UART. The problem is that CPU is doing it to fast - one bit of that char tooks about 4,56us - I'm thinking that something wrong is with PLL. Can somebody be so kind and measure for me the amplitude on 18,432MHz crystal pins and the voltage on PLL-RCA and PLL-RCB pins ?

thanks a lot!

--
Pelos
http://www.pelos.pl

Sorry no time to measure it now. But I also had problems getting the right xmodem char. Which was usually solved by pressing reset again. This chip really needs a long power-up reset (> 1s). This is in the datasheet but I had missed it first time. When I changed my POR circuit, the problem was solved.

Stef

Hi Stef, Thanks for your suggestion. I will check it :-)

--
Pelos
http://www.pelos.pl

Hi Stef, Thanks a lot ! It works fine :) Now I'm trying to flash my SPI DataFlash.

Best regards,

--
Pelos
http://www.pelos.pl