ARM7 simulator Win

I'm looking for an ARM7 simulator FREE/ShAREWARE for playing with it on Win platform. Because I think of switching to the Philips LPC210x devices. Any suggestions?

- Henry

Reply to
Henry

Insight/cygwin?

Reply to
jmay

Thanks. Can you point me to the items? URL?

- Henry

snipped-for-privacy@bilger.fsnet.co.uk schrieb in Nachricht ...

Win

Reply to
Henry

Henry,

the Keil compiler for ARM includes a complete simulator for the LPC210x. However, it is time bombed. Link would be here:

Cheers, Schwob

Reply to
Schwob

Thanks! I will try it out.