Are Zigbee profiles publicly available?

Hi all,

I downloaded the Zigbee v1 specification and quickly skimmed it (just trying to get a quick overview). I see that there is a "Home Controls Stack Profile" defined in E.3 which looks like it defines the frame to contain specific Home Control related profiles. It even refers to a "Home Controls-Lighting profile". I've also read articles about Zigbee which mentions that they (Zigbee Alliance) define "standard" profile schemas for the purposes of interop. However, I have not been able to find detailed specifications for these profiles.

Do these application "standards" exist? Are they publicly available, or do you have to be a member of the Zigbee Alliance ($3K annually) to gain access to them?

Thanks, Don

Reply to
Don