Anyone kind enough 2 help out?

Hey I am working for the editorial board of a PC magazine. I heard news that there is this free online game that has only been running for 717 days and has already 285,314 registered players by way of winning cash. Can anyone help find out whether its true? Here is the link I got:

Thanx and i really appreaciate it!

Reply to
RavenCross

Why don't you find it out and let us know how much you ern from it.

vax, 9000

Reply to
vax, 9000

I'm sure that "Ravencross" appreciates everybody reposting his URL, which was the whole point of his clumsy attempt to fool us.

--
Al Balmer
Balmer Consulting