Any Microcontroller with integrated IEEE1394?

Hi,

I was wondering if there's any microcontroller with built-in 1394 support i.e. with the appropriate hardware connectivity and a firewire stack in firmware?

Google just gave me that MindReady solution which appears to be quite expensive.

Thanks in advance Roland

Reply to
Roland Zitzke

Oxford Semiconductor has several.

Stephen

-- Stephen Pelc, snipped-for-privacy@INVALID.mpeltd.demon.co.uk MicroProcessor Engineering Ltd - More Real, Less Time

133 Hill Lane, Southampton SO15 5AF, England tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691 web:
- free VFX Forth downloads
Reply to
Stephen Pelc

But, as I know, for IDE-to-1394 applications only. There are a special link layer controller from TI with an integrated PHY and an ARM7 core with about 256k program memory, TSB43CB43. But it's more a specialized solution for digital audio/video applications. For general purpose stuff, I don't know an 'all-in-one' solution.

Steffen

--
http://www.df0hq.de
Reply to