Altera USB blasters as USB-SPI interface with ponyprog

hi

a first version of the solution is available from its temporary home at my brains download area

it does allow unmodified PonyProg 2.07c to use Altera USB blaster to program SPI devices, instrucions are in the download archive its very raw version, first FTDI device is assumed to the be the blaster testing is done with U2TOOL in USB blaster mode, programming ATtiny45 succesfully

Antti PS I double posted to fpga/embedded as usb blaster users are more likely on fpga side and AVR users more likely on the embedded side, and some may have usb blaster and may want to use ponyprog to program some spi devises

Reply to
Antti

kerberos14