Powerful USB Analysers

The Ellisys 200 USB Analyser will capture and display USB data at up to 480 Mbps, the USB 2 "High Speed" rate. It has just been enhanced by the addition of two new and powerful options - a real time trigger and the ability to decode and display the meaning of messages from devices that conform to the standard USB classes.

The following USB classes are supported :- Audio, Mass Storage, Modems, HID (mice etc), Still and Motion Cameras, Printers, Hubs and Bluetooth.

To learn more about USB and to see how easy the Ellisys products are to use Visit our web page

and download the USB Data Visualiser (which includes a number of bus data captures that you can play back)

This program uses the Windows Installer which is already on all XP machines. If you have not already got the Windows Installer on your 2K machine you will first have to load and run it. To install on Windows 2000, first load the Windows installer

Windows Installer for 2000 (1.8MB)

With a start price of 1,700 Pounds ( less than 2,500 Euro) the Explorer will rapidly cover its costs. At 580 Pounds ( 850 Euro) the Tracker will run at up to 12Mb/sec and can also run the Class Protocol Decoder Option.

These analysers are now available for next day delivery from our web shop. Visit it at

and keep our site book marked as in the "Information Zone" we have published a number of free information services to Embedded Engineers.

Our aim is to make it the premier Embedded Development site.

Chris Stephens E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@computer-solutions.co.uk Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460

1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603 Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2BZ England

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools now available for next day delivery - from our web shop

Reply to
Chris Stephens