A question about Luminarymicro LM3S1968 and OpenOCD

I know that EKK-LM3S811 can be used with OpenOCD. Now, I want to buy EKK-LM3S1968 which is different from EKK-LM3S811 in USB interace.

Can I use EKK-LM3S1968 with OpenOCD?

Reply to
1x

I believe so, take a look here for full instructions and preconfigured development environment:

(go directly to

in order to see the menu frame)

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
14 official architecture ports, 1000 downloads per week.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TUV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org