8051 newsgroup question

Hi its been some years since i developed a couple of apps using At89c55wd and at89c2051. Am looking at using the same devices again. is this the appropriate newsgroup, or does anyone know of another more specific to 8051 design? Thanks, Alistair George.

Reply to
Alistair George

there is quite an "active" NG called

The forums are quite active.

JG

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

We get quite a few 8051 related posts here and the other 'obvious' newsgroup would be alt.microcontroller.8bit but the traffic there is very low.

By far the best place is the web based group you will find a

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Thanks - will stay here, as well as 8052.com Al.

Reply to
Alistair George

8052 group is good, has plenty of 8051 enthusiasts and helpful but is web based which is its downside. I've found it well worth joining however.

Al.

Reply to
Alistair George