1pSec Jitter

I assumed something in our house wiring was arcing over. Speed of light, you know.

Reply to
grg

ik dacht dat je bekend was ... The Donders Centre does have an MEG

inderdaad

dat komt omdat de ID = Instrumentele Dienst, oftewel een ondersteunende dienst, die alleen op de "medewerkers" pagina is terug te vinden

cheers, Stef

Reply to
Stef Mientki

What has this got to do with? Include context - most usenet users cannot conveniently see preceding messages. For how to do it with the broken google interface, see below. Read the referenced URL.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chuck F.

According to the Flight Test Engineer's Handbook, the speed of sound varies with temperature. Nothing about frequency in the equation(s).

Reply to
Everett M. Greene

I doubt it, although undoubtedly there is some amount of supersonic effect considering the rapid heating pulse. More likely the low frequencies are bouncing off trees, houses, clouds and whatnot, which also fragment the sound into a rumble (also attenuating high frequencies).

Tim

Tim Williams

Wat dom van mij! Ik was wirksam bij de Technsiche Zaken van be B-faculteit 1973-79 en af en toe waren wij - verassent zelten - over iets bezig met julie ...

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to