Subject Author Posted Replies

pic18f simulator in source code
Anybody know of source code for the pic18f, i know about gpsim, but i need a bog standard c one if possible, Trying to simulate some code but need to make modifications as it uses bit banging i2c to...
5
5

Orcad SDT/386 freezing with a Radeon HD 4300
Hi, I have been using Orcad since the early 1980s... moved to SDT/386 c. 1993. I now run the U.S. (un-dongled) version, 1.2 I think. Later I used it successfully under win2000, though it would run...
2
2

Simple Kalman filter
Hello, I am new at this forum and this is my first post. We are trying to control some servos with a microcontroller Olimex lpc2103. We managed to make all the necessary software and hardware, and...
5
5

Free state machine tool for embedded systems
Traditionally, graphical UML tools haven't particularly caught on in the embedded space, because too often they fail to pull their own weight. Many developers find themselves fighting such tools at...

X and NFS servers on XP
Hi, Subject line says it all -- well, *most* of it! (I'm also looking for an NFS client). Anyone with firsthand experiences wrt any of these? Thx, --don
33
33

Pandaboard
Im looking to get a pandaboard here in europe but all the companies i can find are out of stock until the 20th december. Anybody know of anybody selling one? joolz

dsPIC: What is use of CxRXnSID.SRR - looks like CxRXnDLC.RXRTR
They just seem to be practically the same thing. At least, as far as I can see, RXRTR is the one to use. SRR seems like a little too much information. And I cannot find the Microchip forums either....

NIC:10/100/1000 TAPPING AND TIME STAMP
I have a project that I need to monitor 2 Ethernet network Traffic (10/100/1G it could be either) between Point A&B and Point C&D, I need to be transparent to the network, No negotiation or filtering...

High Speed USB interface for streaming implementation in FPGA: ULPI or Controller Interface?
Hello, I?m looking for the best High Speed USB interface solution for my FPGA. My application is for the reception of Video Streaming through High Speed USB. ISP1582 (StEricson) points that : ?The...
1
1

"normalizing" data
Hi, The Back Story: I have a "units calculator" that lets the user do things like: (1 mi + 5300 ft - 7 yds + 12 in) / 20 min = 6 MPH [assuming I have done the arithmetic correctly tonight] A...
21
21

srec data
Hi all, How to calculate the size of srec data ? My srecord is below S00600004844521B S32502100001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000C1...
1
1

Flash Memory
hi , In one of our application we need to log the data for at least 30 min there is a possibility of power is it possible to resume data logging after power failure?After power up it should log the...
7
7

Embedded GUI Design Software for Linux
I would like to know what is the most popular Embedded GUI Design Software for Linux thesedays. I need a GUI for an embedded linux device, which has a LCD with about a quarter of VGA size. Of course...
2
2

EEVblog – Electronics Engineering Video Blog
As there are some very interesting Electronic related videos on line right now, I felt it was a good time to mention Dave Jones EEVblog. And it is raining in Melbourne, so I can't get out for my hour...
5
5

Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London
Rare Apple I computer sells for $216,000 in London I mentioned this one coming up for auction, a week or two back: yes it sold, and for an interesting price. I wonder if my piece of art is worth...
25
25