Re: wyindukowanie w antenie napi?cia

> nie chodzi mi o psucie tylko o przekazanie zasilania na odleglosc (jst

> > potrzebny w kilku mA lecz z zakresu 50-100V) > > Oj, chyba za dużo naoglądałeś się S-F ;-))).

na kilka metrów już można:

"Eric Giler, chief executive of US firm Witricity, showed mobile phones and televisions charging wirelessly at the TED Global conference in Oxford."

"is designed for "mid-range" distances, which we consider to be anywhere from a centimeter to several meters. "
PL

Reply to
Piotr Lipski