Somewhat OT: Consulting agreements in other languages ok?

Question to fellow consultants:

Happened for the first time. A new overseas client is ok with my standard agreement but can't do it in English. Is it permitted from a legal point of view (law, IRS, et cetera) to do that in a foreign language? I am fluent and can translate the whole enchilada but not sure about the legal ramifications. All work would take place in the US.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Tschuldigung, Leute, das ging in die verkehrte NG. Bitte einfach ignorieren.

--
Gruesse, Joerg