Voltcraft oscilloscope needed schaltplan ( 5 mhz. small model of black box )

Hello group: I need manual photocopy and schaltplan oscilloscope Voltcraft 5 Mhz, manufactured in Germany, it is the small model of black box Expenses payment I send ... Manuel Garcia ea5wj Spain Thanks in advanced Only speak english and spanish (no germany, sorry)

Reply to
manuel garcia