need help for a technics receiver

I have a 15 year old Technics receiver (SAGX130). Turned on the other day and the buttons (tune up, down, source, etc) are not working. Knobs and power button work, sounds fine. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
heritage4

The first thing I'd do would be to open it and look for connectors in the path to that front PCB. Re-seating often fixes such issues.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to