Help about Micron sensor MI-MV13

Hello, I've got few probleme to run the sensor MI-MV13. I make the developement of the driver (the sensor driver) for a high speed cam. It work, but in few case, the sensor stop working. This pbl appears when i want to use some output of the sensor. If anybody could help me...

Thanks for reading this msg. ASHURA ^_^x!

PS: if you want, i can speek in french or spanish...(not german, sorry...)^^

Reply to
ASHURA