Germany's Federal Office for Information Security asks Apple to "find a solution for the lack of security in Apple products"

5/13 update Verbatim: "05/13 Update: while Apple continues to play down this vulnerability, significant action is being taken elsewhere. For example, Germany's Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) has issued a statement recommending the removal of the iOS Mail app. BSI President Arne Schonbohm states: 'The BSI assesses these vulnerabilities as particularly critical. It enables the attackers to manipulate large parts of the mail communication on the affected devices. Futhermore [sic] there is currently no patch available. This means that *thousands of iPhones and iPads are at acute risk* from private individuals, companies and government agencies. We are in contact with *Apple and have asked the company to find a solution* for the security of their products as soon as possible'..."
--
I feel Apple will be forced, at least in Europe, to care about security.
Reply to