DF8NativeCmds

Hello

I have a desfire card that I m able to read its cardnumber using the above object using ret=poCardObject->SelectApplication(eAID); if(ret == 0) { ret=poCardObject->ReadData15,0,8,pbDataBuffer,peNBytesRead); ..etc

this is working fine. However I now want to read the UID and the Keyversion of the Card , so I did ret=poCardObject->GetCardUID(abUid); if(ret != sgwDFCARDOBJ_ERROR) { BYTE *pbKeyVersion = new BYTE[100]; ret = poCardObject->GetKeyVersion(1,pbKeyVersion ); }

however GetCardUID is returning back 0x11C and I m not sure what that means. Is there anything else I need to call before calling GetCardUID ? Thanks

Reply to
CTG