AD:We can supply the HDDVB-S/T and DVB-S

Daship Technology=A3=A8China=A3=A9 Co., Ltd. is a product of the internation= al positioning of the high-production-oriented enterprises, and our in more than 90 percent of all products exported overseas. daship headquarters and R & D departments in Hong Kong, factories and sales departments are located in the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone. =A1=A1=A1=A1's Main satellite receiver to the R & D and production, product line: DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C,HDDVB-S, HDDVB-T, USB DVB-T, DVB and GPS and other products are: GPS global satellite navigation, as well as relevant supporting accessories, such as: switch, LNB, satellite dishes. =A1=A1=A1=A1Factories have a first-class product, first-class production equipment (FUJ-Mounter, etc.), first-class product quality assurance, production process in strict accordance with the ISO9001, CE, 3C and ROHS implementation requirements. Our aim is: "to the quality of the market, the price returns to customers." Our markets are in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and other regions, has been to dozens of countries and businessmen to establish a long- term cooperative relationship, and all the products customers can request OEM & ODM, or other requirements cooperation, welcome calls to discuss.

ADD=A3=BARm10D,unit1Bldg6,TimeCity Nanshan District Shenzhen China =B9=A4=B3=A7=B5=D8=D6=B7=A3=BA=C9=EE=DB=DA=B1=A6=B0=B2=C7=F8=C9=B3=BE=AE=B8= =DA=CD=B7=B9=A4=D2=B5=C7=F8 Contac=A3=BAJoe Mo TEL=A3=BA86-755-86228086 FAX=A3=BA86-755-86227123 Eamil: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.cn =B9=AB=CB=BE=CD=F8=D5=BE=A3=A8Web=A3=A9:

MSN=A3= snipped-for-privacy@live.cn =C3=B3=D2=D7=CD=A8=A3=BAmogo520 QQ=A3=BA914688523

Reply to
DVB-S