nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer

Translate This Thread From Danish to

Threaded View

ER der nogen som har gode erfaringer med et eller andet program ,og med 3D
printere

velleman 8200 ?
alex

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Fagre nye 3D-printer verden?. Drink-robot...]

Hej Alex

Mon ikke du skulle kigge forbi et Fablab/Hackerspace inden du kaster dig
ud i det?

https://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kategori:Hacking

-

http://wiki.ultimaker.com/Category:Categories
http://reprap.org/wiki/Category:Categories
http://forums.reprap.org/
http://www.fabathome.org/wiki/index.php/Category:Categories

http://objects.reprap.org/wiki/RUG/Danmark

-

http://reprap.org/wiki/Useful_Software_Packages

-

http://reprap.org/wiki/Working_with_thermoplastic

http://reprap.org/wiki/ABS

http://reprap.org/wiki/PLA

Carbon Fiber PLA and More! Performance 3D Printer Filament.
by ProtoPlant INC.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1375236253/proto-pasta-gourmet-food-for-your-3d-printer?ref=category
Nu:
http://www.proto-pasta.com/
http://www.proto-pasta.com/product/
Citat:"...
How much stronger is it?
The short answer is that this filament isn't "stronger," rather, it is
more rigid. Increased rigidity from the carbon fiber means increased
structural support but decreased flexibility, making our Carbon Fiber
PLA an ideal material for frames, supports, shells, propellers, tools...
really anything not expected (or desired) to bend. It is particularly
loved by drone builders and and RC hobbyists.
..."
http://www.proto-pasta.com/shop/

http://reprap.org/wiki/Category:Thermoplastic

http://reprap.org/wiki/Category:Recycling

-

Electronic:

120Mhz:
http://reprap.org/wiki/List_of_electronics#SmoothieBoard

http://smoothieware.org/getting-smoothieboard

Kun board:
http://robotseed.com/index.php?id_lang=2

.

100Mhz:
http://reprap.org/wiki/List_of_electronics#R2C2_Electronics

http://reprap.org/wiki/R2C2_RepRap_Electronics

http://shop.3dprinting-r2c2.com/index.php/r2c2-starter-kit-plus-16.html

-

Fagre nye 3D-printer verden?:

26. jan 2013, Dag #1 - 3D-printer eventyret begynder:
http://ing.dk/blog/3d-printer-eventyret-begynder-135847
"...
IKEA go home - An Ultimaker has just arrived.
..."

26. jan 2013, Ny blog: 200 dage med 3D-printer.

http://ing.dk/artikel/ny-blog-200-dage-med-3d-printer-135851

29. jan 2013, Dag 3 - En 3D-printer kommer til verden:
http://ing.dk/blog/en-3d-printer-kommer-til-verden-135929
"...

fascinerende vis i dette community.
..."

og guide printeren er Cura:
http://daid.github.com/Cura/

http://ing.dk/blog/den-fagre-nye-3d-printede-verden-paa-200-dage-hvor-langt-kan-man-naa-161629

og et telefon-covers bliver investeringen i en 3D-printer en god

http://ing.dk/artikel/den-personlige-3d-printer-tjener-sig-selv-ind-paa-under-et-aar-160657

-

http://www.computerworld.dk/art/231083/hvis-du-er-baade-festabe-og-noerd-saa-se-lige-med-her
http://yujiangtham.com/2014/05/25/build-your-very-own-drink-mixing-robot-part-1/
http://yujiangtham.com/2014/05/30/build-your-very-own-drink-mixing-robot-part-2/
3d printed bartender robot named Bar Mixvah makes a drink!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-PAW3KoB_A

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/barobot/barobot-a-cocktail-mixing-robot/widget/video.html

-

http://ing.dk/artikel/129551

simpel 3D-printer kan bruges til at skabe unikke modeller i ler.
http://ing.dk/artikel/sprojte-med-ler-skaber-3d-print-pa-designskole-132035

01.25.13, Open Source, Powder-Based 3-D Printer Has Full-Color Potential:
http://www.wired.com/design/2013/01/pwdr-3d-printer-open-source/
http://pwdr.github.com/

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Fagre nye 3D-printer verden?. Drink-robot...]
Glemte denne:

http://www.proto-pasta.com/shop/pcabs

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Start...]

Mere - start:

http://reprap.org/wiki/Build_A_RepRap

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Fagre nye 3D-printer verden?. Drink-robot...]

https://reprappro.com/shop/

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Fagre nye 3D-printer verden?. Drink-robot...]

https://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/RepRap

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RepRap_Project

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Fagre nye 3D-printer verden?. Drink-robot...]

hej Glenn tusinde tak for alle de links.. jeg har vist nok til ugerne freom
over )
alex

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Fagre nye 3D-printer verden?. Drink-robot...]

Poj poj med det.

her i gruppen.

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Fagre nye 3D-printer verden?. Drink-robot...]

Hej Alex

skrive modeller ud.

det i fx FabLabs og hackerspaces.

Fx kan:
* modellen slippe bundpladen
* modellen kan vride sig

brug.

drevet af step-motorer.

osv...

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Kalibrering...]

http://reprap.org/wiki/Calibration
Citat: "...
Once you have finished the physical build of your RepRap printer,
calibration is the next big hurdle. Trying to print before calibration
will likely result in a messy "blob" smeared over the printer bed.
Note that calibration is an ongoing process that needs to be performed
throughout the life of the printer. There are almost always adjustments
and tweaks that can be done to improve print quality.
..."

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [The incomplete reprap beginner's guide]

The incomplete reprap beginner's guide:
http://reprap.org/wiki/The_incomplete_reprap_beginner%27s_guide
Citat: "...
The incomplete REPRAP beginner's guide is an attempt to gather in one
document all the information about REPRAP MENDEL PRUSA, that is
available on the internet.

The reason for doing it, is that it is sometimes more practical to have
some basic information gathered in one place, than trying to get fast
and accurate answers in IRC or anywere else in the internet, for issues
that a newbie cannot even understand and express.

Mostly this work is a ?copy&paste? of sites' critical info, links with
usefull material, and some of my experience.

This guide was firstly authored at OCTOBER 2011 and is updating since then.

Although it is focused on the Mendel Prusa model, I hope it may be
useful for builders of other models.
..."

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Replikeo]

moms osv...)

Replikeo:
http://www.replikeo.com/en/collection/printer-kits

ikke finde:
http://www.replikeo.com/en/KIT001

Sendes vistnok fra Hong Kong:
http://www.replikeo.com/en/about

http://www.replikeo.com/en/shipping-fees

-

Ren subjektiv anmeldelse:

My Replikeo Prusa i3 Rework Build:
http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?151,344338
Citat: "...
Just an update. Been trying to calibrate the printer the past couple
days. Once I calibrated the E steps, It appeared to be printing good,
real good in the beginning, about 4 hours later, I noticed that it
wasn't infilling right and failing the bridging cube test. After
completely failing a precision block test, I went to bed.

This morning, I looked over the printer and noticed the hob bolt was
slipping and the pinion gear on the extruder stepper wasn't tight. It
was still on the flat spot, but there was still quite a bit of play. It
must of worked itself loose after printing for a couple hours. Actually
I think it's from the retracts. The motor is changing directions really
fast. I've been working on this till pretty late into the night/morning
and haven't had time to upload some pics. I'll get some up soon.
..."

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Replikeo]
On 25/11/14 20.06, Glenn wrote:

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Fagre nye 3D-printer verden?. Drink-robot...]
On 25/11/14 19.26, Glenn wrote:

Rigtig link:

http://reprap.org/wiki/RUG/Danmark

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Controller-boards sammenligning og halvfabrikata...]
On 25/11/14 19.26, Glenn wrote:

Firmware til dem er fx Smoothie:
http://reprap.org/wiki/List_of_Firmware#Smoothie

-

Hvis man selv skulle lodde controller-boardsene sammen, ville de

AVR-baserede (langsommere og med mindre RAM, mindre intern flash-ROM)
controller-boards, er lettere at lodde sammen, da de (normalt) ikke er
indeholder SMD/overflademonterede komponenter.

chips og de fleste er SMD/overflademonterede:
http://reprap.org/wiki/Stepper_motor_driver#Stepper_driver_chips

step-motor driver boards. En af de kendteste er Pololu stepper driver
board (A4988):
http://reprap.org/wiki/Pololu_stepper_driver_board

Pololu shop side:

A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier:
http://www.pololu.com/product/1182

.

http://www.pololu.com/distributors

http://www.pololu.com/distributors#denmark

Formentlig disse:

#1182 A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier:
http://www.let-elektronik.dk/let-elektronik/motor/styringer/a4988-stepper-motor-driver-carrier.html

#1183 - A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier with Voltage Regulators:
http://www.let-elektronik.dk/let-elektronik/motor/styringer/a4988-stepper-motor-driver-carrier-with-voltage-regulators.html

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Controller-boards sammenligning og halvfabrikata...]
On 25/11/14 20.50, Glenn wrote:

DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, High Current:
http://www.pololu.com/product/2133

#2133 - DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, High Current:
http://www.let-elektronik.dk/let-elektronik/motor/styringer/2132-drv8825-stepper-motor-driver-carrier-high-current.html

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Fagre nye 3D-printer verden?. Drink-robot...]
On 25/11/14 19.26, Glenn wrote:

Ny adresse:
http://www.fabathome.org/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Categories

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Form 1+; Laser]
En anden type 3D-printer:

Form 1+  High-Resolution 3D Printer.
Professional-grade output, easy operation:
http://formlabs.com/en/products/form-1-plus/
Citat: "...
Easy Set-Up

A printer that just works. No calibration needed. Get set up and
printing in as little as 15 minutes.
Quality Materials

High-performance resins engineered by our material scientists for
reliable printing with astounding detail.
One-button Operation

Load your model via USB, hit a button, and get on with what's important:
your design.
How does it work?

A high precision optical system directs a laser across a tank of liquid
resin, solidifying layers as thin as 25 microns. The build platform
pulls your model upwards, out of the tank.
A Complete Package
Everything you need to start printing at ?2799.
..."

Formlabs Form 1+:

Review: Formlabs Form 1:
http://www.wired.com/2013/09/formlabs-form-1/
Citat: "...
The current king of at-home 3D printers is the MakerBot Replicator 2.
The latest-generation machine from the MakerBot folks has so far proven
to be wildly popular with the DIY and hobbyist crowd, as well as artists
and students. And its popularity makes sense: the machine is fast, easy
to use, runs on good software, and is supported by an online community
of people eager to share their designs. It costs $2,550, about as much
as a beater automobile.
The Form 1 is built for more demanding work. It prints objects by way of
stereolithography, a form of 3D fabrication that uses an ultraviolet
laser to cure liquid plastic resin.
But the Form 1 is very small and relatively cheap ? $3,300 for the unit
and $150 per liter of resin. Also, the company?s custom PreForm software
that runs the printer is very easy to use and is available as a free
download for Windows and Mac OS X. It?s a pro machine built for the mass
market.
The Form 1 works quietly. It also works very slowly ? my little
6-centimeter figurine took over six hours to print at the highest
resolution.
..."

Glenn

Re: nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer [Makerbot Replicator 2]

Makerbot Replicator 2:
https://store.makerbot.com/replicator2

DK:

Pris: 20.499kr
Makerbot Replicator 2:
http://www.edbpriser.dk/3d-printer/makerbot-replicator-2-id-8148221.aspx

-

Andre 3D-printere - mange er dog dyrere:
http://www.edbpriser.dk/printer-scanner-og-kopi/3d-printer.aspx

Glenn

Site Timeline