nogen erfaringer med REPRAP -3 D printer

ER der nogen som har gode erfaringer med et eller andet program ,og med 3D printere

velleman 8200 ? alex

Reply to
Alex

Hej Alex

Mon ikke du skulle kigge forbi et Fablab/Hackerspace inden du kaster dig ud i det?

-

-

-

Carbon Fiber PLA and More! Performance 3D Printer Filament. by ProtoPlant INC.

Nu:
Citat:"... How much stronger is it? The short answer is that this filament isn't "stronger," rather, it is more rigid. Increased rigidity from the carbon fiber means increased structural support but decreased flexibility, making our Carbon Fiber PLA an ideal material for frames, supports, shells, propellers, tools... really anything not expected (or desired) to bend. It is particularly loved by drone builders and and RC hobbyists. ..."

-

Electronic:

120Mhz:

Kun board:

.

100Mhz:

-

Fagre nye 3D-printer verden?:

  1. jan 2013, Dag #1 - 3D-printer eventyret begynder:
    "... IKEA go home - An Ultimaker has just arrived. ..."

  1. jan 2013, Ny blog: 200 dage med 3D-printer.

  1. jan 2013, Dag 3 - En 3D-printer kommer til verden:
    "...

fascinerende vis i dette community. ..."

og guide printeren er Cura:

og et telefon-covers bliver investeringen i en 3D-printer en god

-

3d printed bartender robot named Bar Mixvah makes a drink!

-

simpel 3D-printer kan bruges til at skabe unikke modeller i ler.

01.25.13, Open Source, Powder-Based 3-D Printer Has Full-Color Potential:

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Glemte denne:

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Mere - start:

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

moms osv...)

Replikeo:

ikke finde:

Sendes vistnok fra Hong Kong:

-

Ren subjektiv anmeldelse:

My Replikeo Prusa i3 Rework Build:

Citat: "... Just an update. Been trying to calibrate the printer the past couple days. Once I calibrated the E steps, It appeared to be printing good, real good in the beginning, about 4 hours later, I noticed that it wasn't infilling right and failing the bridging cube test. After completely failing a precision block test, I went to bed.

This morning, I looked over the printer and noticed the hob bolt was slipping and the pinion gear on the extruder stepper wasn't tight. It was still on the flat spot, but there was still quite a bit of play. It must of worked itself loose after printing for a couple hours. Actually I think it's from the retracts. The motor is changing directions really fast. I've been working on this till pretty late into the night/morning and haven't had time to upload some pics. I'll get some up soon. ..."

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

On 25/11/14 19.26, Glenn wrote: ...

Rigtig link:

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

On 25/11/14 20.06, Glenn wrote: ...

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

On 25/11/14 19.26, Glenn wrote: ....

Firmware til dem er fx Smoothie:

-

Hvis man selv skulle lodde controller-boardsene sammen, ville de

AVR-baserede (langsommere og med mindre RAM, mindre intern flash-ROM) controller-boards, er lettere at lodde sammen, da de (normalt) ikke er indeholder SMD/overflademonterede komponenter.

chips og de fleste er SMD/overflademonterede:

step-motor driver boards. En af de kendteste er Pololu stepper driver board (A4988):

Pololu shop side:

A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier:

.

Formentlig disse:

#1182 A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier:

#1183 - A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier with Voltage Regulators:

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Den tirsdag den 25. november 2014 20.28.17 UTC+1 skrev Glenn:

hej Glenn tusinde tak for alle de links.. jeg har vist nok til ugerne freom over ) alex

Reply to
Alex

On 25/11/14 20.50, Glenn wrote: ...

DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, High Current:

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

#2133 - DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, High Current:

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Poj poj med det.

her i gruppen.

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Hej Alex

skrive modeller ud.

det i fx FabLabs og hackerspaces.

Fx kan:

  • modellen slippe bundpladen
  • modellen kan vride sig

brug.

drevet af step-motorer. ...

osv...

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Citat: "... Once you have finished the physical build of your RepRap printer, calibration is the next big hurdle. Trying to print before calibration will likely result in a messy "blob" smeared over the printer bed. ... Note that calibration is an ongoing process that needs to be performed throughout the life of the printer. There are almost always adjustments and tweaks that can be done to improve print quality. ..."

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

The incomplete reprap beginner's guide:

Citat: "... The incomplete REPRAP beginner's guide is an attempt to gather in one document all the information about REPRAP MENDEL PRUSA, that is available on the internet.

The reason for doing it, is that it is sometimes more practical to have some basic information gathered in one place, than trying to get fast and accurate answers in IRC or anywere else in the internet, for issues that a newbie cannot even understand and express.

Mostly this work is a ?copy&paste? of sites' critical info, links with usefull material, and some of my experience.

This guide was firstly authored at OCTOBER 2011 and is updating since then.

Although it is focused on the Mendel Prusa model, I hope it may be useful for builders of other models. ..."

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

On 25/11/14 19.26, Glenn wrote: ...

Ny adresse:

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

En anden type 3D-printer:

Form 1+ High-Resolution 3D Printer. Professional-grade output, easy operation:

Citat: "... Easy Set-Up

A printer that just works. No calibration needed. Get set up and printing in as little as 15 minutes. Quality Materials

High-performance resins engineered by our material scientists for reliable printing with astounding detail. One-button Operation

Load your model via USB, hit a button, and get on with what's important: your design. ... How does it work?

A high precision optical system directs a laser across a tank of liquid resin, solidifying layers as thin as 25 microns. The build platform pulls your model upwards, out of the tank. ... A Complete Package Everything you need to start printing at ?2799. ..."

Formlabs Form 1+:

Review: Formlabs Form 1:

Citat: "... The current king of at-home 3D printers is the MakerBot Replicator 2. The latest-generation machine from the MakerBot folks has so far proven to be wildly popular with the DIY and hobbyist crowd, as well as artists and students. And its popularity makes sense: the machine is fast, easy to use, runs on good software, and is supported by an online community of people eager to share their designs. It costs $2,550, about as much as a beater automobile. ... The Form 1 is built for more demanding work. It prints objects by way of stereolithography, a form of 3D fabrication that uses an ultraviolet laser to cure liquid plastic resin. ... But the Form 1 is very small and relatively cheap ? $3,300 for the unit and $150 per liter of resin. Also, the company?s custom PreForm software that runs the printer is very easy to use and is available as a free download for Windows and Mac OS X. It?s a pro machine built for the mass market. ... The Form 1 works quietly. It also works very slowly ? my little

6-centimeter figurine took over six hours to print at the highest resolution. ..."

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Makerbot Replicator 2:

DK:

Pris: 20.499kr Makerbot Replicator 2:

-

Andre 3D-printere - mange er dog dyrere:

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn