Where to get a better library for SwitcherCAD

I haven't played with this stuff for a while, but I do remember scouring around trying to find more components for SwitcherCAD without much success. Does anyone know of a good location to get some ready-made librarys?

Thanks all

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Here's a link:

Watch out for line wrap. Also, you may want to make your own library - here's a link that might be helpful for that:

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Umm, OP said LTSpice.

I havent seen many Libs for SWcad, But you can take Spice models and easily make Asy's for them. Check out the LTSpice group on Yahoo.

Martin Riddle

Ooops. Here's the link:

Thanks for spotting that!

Ed