What is a VMOS?

Info + pics + explanation required.

Reply to
Jamshaid Soldier

Yes boss ! Are you Indian by any chance ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Homework's late again ?

You're an arrogant prick. As a good Moslem haven't you been taught about descent manners ? ( I checked your headers - you're from Pakistan - not India - pretty damn close though ).

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

JeffM

--
If anyone could teach him about descent manners it would certainly
be you.

descent

Go boil your head in a vat of HF.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

REQUIRED PAYMENT, required for complete report.

Manners..

Reply to
pbdelete

Money required.

Reply to
ehsjr

It's the portrait of portrait of King Boleslaus I the Brave that makes it worthwhile.

For "Info + pics + explanation", min. 40 zloty. It would be one apiece, but I'm not clear on the difference between "Info" and "explanation".

Either that, or the needy one can take a look at this link and be enlightened:

Cheers Chris

Reply to
Chris