What is a DL192DG

I'm going through my parts and I have several DL192DG 14 pin ICs. I don't know what they are and google doesn't help. Anyone know what these are? Mikek

Reply to
amdx

your google is broken

That suggests it's a kind of 74LS192

--
For a good time: install ntp
Reply to

Perhaps, but LS192s have 16 pins.

It's always better to post a photo with these requests.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

"Spehro Pefhany"

** And that would also reveal the maker's logo.

Crucial info in many cases.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison