VHF FM power amp

Hello. Mery crystmas to all :) I have a small FM transmitter, built on my project at

sory it isn't written on English, but circuit is still understandable on all languages I want to create a much powerful transmitter, and I sopose that I need a power amplifier stage with one trasistor. A have some PN2222As and prefer to use one of them. If needed changing the T1 with PNP and reversing polarity of GB is not difficult.

Reply to
slav4o_1