UK Alarm dialer circuit

Hi all

I was wondering if any body may have a diagram for an alarm dialer, I have a 12 in switched and also a 12v in constant (or 240) or dc etc) and a uk telephone line out, only needs to dial 1 number but 4+ woul dbe brill.

I'm quite well up on electic work but maily Mains work, have wired my own bespoke alarm, cars, bike, etc. so get most of the system, also have a friend that is quite well up on circuits.

Was either looking to buy a board already made up, or quite fancied trying to build a board as sound interesting.

Any help greatfully received

Thanks Ian

Reply to
Mavrick

There are strict controls on devices that connect directly to the phone line. I suggest you NOT build your own.

These devices are often part of security systems. Search for security telephone dialer

--

Dan Hollands

1120 S Creek Dr Webster NY 14580 585-872-2606 snipped-for-privacy@USSailing.net

Dan Hollands