Time to Upgrade ?:-}

x0100 has nought but .... x0110 has PE

So is it portable 32-bit? ...Jim Thompson

On Fri, 14 Aug 2015 09:33:36 -0700, Jim Thompson Gave us:

Shouldn't you already know, smartass?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I think it is, SWcadIV.exe has PE moved a few bytes too, I'm not all that familiar with the headers but PE is the Signature for the portable exe just as the MZ at the begining is the Signature for DOS.

You can always run XP mode, in MS virtual Machine.

Martin Riddle

Easy there chap, your dealing with a master.

Martin Riddle

DecadentLoser and ReallyFool are killfiled... don't feed the trolls. ...Jim Thompson

On Fri, 14 Aug 2015 21:50:43 -0400, Martin Riddle Gave us:

One who never seems to know shit from shinola, chap.

A circus flea like SlowBoy has him beat.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It appears you already have a 64 bit system (AMD Athlon 64). It's the 32 bit (and 16 bit?) backwards compatibility you have to worry about. And that's as much a problem of the O/S no longer supporting it as most x86 compatible h/w.

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. " - Tacitus
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Check the county's property database, and read it off your computer's screen. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

So what did you decide on?

Martin Riddle

A Dell OptiPlex 7020, Wimpows 7.1, just was delivered in the last hour. I'll report weekend heartburn as I bring it on-line ;-) ...Jim Thompson

There good systems, We have a couple at work the newest one scored better than the 5yr old Xeons we have. Hope you have at least a DVI input on your monitor, the Optiplex is Display port only and you should have gotten a DP to DVI adaptor in the box.

Martin Riddle

I have SP4 available; it was a freebie on the web. See screen capture. Will Snail to you if you want.

Reply to
Robert Baer

A genuine Smell? A white box wold have been better, me thinks.

Reply to
Robert Baer