Syncing Radio broadcast with TV Video

Anybody have a simple circut to do this?

I love listening to our local radio announcers for the game while watching the video. However, the radio broadcast is a good 4-5 seconds before the HDTV video.

So I want to delay a radio broadcast by 4-5 seconds. I would imagine I would run the tape out to the delay unit, back into the tape in, and listen in a monitor mode. A pot that would allow me to change the delay from, say, 0-10 seconds would be beneficial.

Thx!

Reply to
larrybud2002