superconducting devices

Where can I find fabrication details for quatratran(quasiparticle trapping transistor), a superconducting device.

Reply to
sarika

I would guess in the nearest science fiction novel.

Unless, that is, you're planning on using a steady supply of liquid nitrogen at least, possibly liquid helium. Last I heard, room- temperature superconductors are still some years away.

Unless someone else in the group is more up on recent developments in the field...?

Keep the peace(es).

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"
Reply to
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

try googling for the keyword quatratran results : 81 if using

peterken