Rod Speed

Can you play in C# minor?

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Some terminal f****it claiming to be John Fields wrote just the pathetic excuse for a puerile troll thats all it can ever manage.

Reply to
Rod Speed

More important is the question, "Can he play in heavy traffic"?

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I see I've frightened you so badly that you've been reduced to repetition.

You are clearly one the most clueless to ever use usenet. The only interesting thing to be said for you is that you are the most persistent, predictable, and prolific nuisances around. I'm aware of your past Kook accomplishments but you've been at this long enough to deserve a new category of award. Maybe your own faq? Sorry, that's already been done several times. Maybe we could get you into an rfc? If you try hard enough maybe ip6 will be designed to sense your level of bull and refuse to carry the traffic.

I will add this observation. I once worked with a guy who was nearly worthless but one day he corrected someone to point out that the world also needs bad examples. Keep up the good work!

Reply to
stan

stan wrote

Wota stunningly original and skillful attempt at an insult.

Whoops, nothing left.

Wota surprise.

Reply to
Rod Speed

That's OK. Take your time and maybe something will come to you; but I really doubt it.

Seems I hurt your feelings. Maybe you shouldn't swim in the deep end.

Reply to
stan

stan wrote

Whoops, nothing left.

Reply to
Rod Speed

That's OK, I'm sure you tried your best.

Reply to
stan

Whoops, nothing left.

Reply to