Sign of Genius

By dunces?

But not now?

The quote is about a _confederacy_ of dunces.

But wait! You may be on to something! "All Available Dunces" is nothing short of movie title material!

Maybe the info age can somehow mobilize "all available dunces."

_Definitely_ a good horror film!

I like it.

Keep up the good muse work!

IP protection needs to somehow be extended to muses.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
BretCahill

He wouldn't even make good fertilizer.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It drives you over the edge every time you see it. By your logic you are a complete idiot.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Although men are accused of not knowing their own weakness, yet perhaps few know their own strength. It is in men as in soils, where sometimes there is a vein of gold which the owner knows not of.

-- Jonathan Swift

Reply to
Immortalist

--
Too soft.  He might make good fertilizer though.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

--
LOL, you certainly seem to be making quite a commotion over it!

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 230.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

--
:-)

JF
Reply to
John Fields

And rule one of a net kook is that he begins his posits by claiming conspiracies of authority. Rather like god began the ten commandments.

The dunce cap originated during the Inquisition. Victims released to the public after their trials were to wear it to distinguish themselves as persons in the process of reintegrating to society.

Reply to
John

I might have to question this point. Bullshit properly treated is a pretty good fertilizer. In fact we may have just solved the day job question raised earlier.

Reply to
stan

Ah, he is a plumber!

Reply to
Robert Monsen

"I've always believed no matter how many shots I miss, I'm going to make the next one. "

-- Johathan Swift

Reply to
Robert Monsen

"Invention is the talent of youth, as judgment is of age."

-- Jonathan Swift

Reply to
Robert Monsen

"Generalizations don't mean much."

- John Larkin

The problem is that he has recycled his bullshit in his head so many times it has become a klien bottle, which can not be composted, or processed.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No. They fired him becasue he spent all day swimming in the septic tank.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Fancying yourself a genius is a Sign of Delusion. If you are not deluded and are indeed a genius, as your mind tells you you are, please answer the question addressed in the referenced news article. I've been waiting for a reply to that post for some time now. Thank you.

Reply to
Charlie Siegrist

Strangely as it happens, he has been known to restore original juke boxes.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

You're probably right, fertilizer is too big a step up. Maybe toxic waste is closer?

Reply to
stan

Yes, unless he's been dropped from the EPA's 'Superfund' lists. OTOH, he's so dense that he could be our solution to nuclear waste. Feed it to him, and nothing would ever escape.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

turtoni