FM Transmitter for MP3 Unit and Others?

I'm looking for an FM transmitter that attaches to the headset socket of an AM/FM radio that will allow me to pick up a signal on another FM radio and some set frequencies, typically around 88.1. Philmore makes one, MW700, but it runs on two AA batteries. This is of concern, since if I leave the unit on, it may run down the batteries in a matter of days. Does anyone know the longevity of the batteries or another similar device that may run off AC/DC? On Amazon see .

Wayne T. Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA) (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time) Obz Site: 39° 15' 7" N, 121° 2' 32" W, 2700 feet

--
                "There is more to life than increasing its speed"
                            -- Mahatma Gandhi

                     Web Page:
Reply to
W. Watson