reltec lorain

i recently came acrossed a lorain by reltec model number d84s841.dc-dc power supply. does anyone know anything about what use is and practitcal uses.i thought it for areonautical use.but i think i'am wrong anyway it was free.and i was hoping to incorperate into my shortwave giving me a better chance, at recieving more stations.so if you have sugestion or input please let me know. also such a great group for novice electronics buffs like myself have learn so much from this group thanks to all.

matt...

Reply to
matt