Recommend an inexpensive OPAMP with RR input and output

It will be operating off 5V. I don't need high BW and uV offset voltage 10mV or so is fine.

I'm placing an order through Newark and there parametric search is useless. I thought I found an ideal one from ST the TSV358. Sixty cents at Newark.

Newark doesn't have them in stock, could anyone recommend some alternatives. My eyes are starting to bleed from navigating Newark's maze of OPAMP's.

I have some tlv2372's but these are overkill.Almost twice the price of a TSV358.

Thank you

Reply to
Hammy