Real Over Unity Motor Design Theory

Just remember this, a transformer is designed for a purpose and it can be either a step up transformer or a step down transformer. Everything else you need to know is here.

Go to this web site to pick up the basic theory:

Go to this link to understand that it will work:

Go to this link for the formula an equations required to design and build your own:

Notes for an Introductory Course On Electrical Machines and Drives

The Flavored Coffee Guy

MORON

Reply to
Eeyore

I skimmed through looking for the part where he hits me up for cash and didn't find it -- did you?

I suppose if he left that out then you're right, unless he's being subtle.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Tim Wescott

Also, did you know that pure rock sound (as in rock'n'roll) can kill?

Bob

Reply to
BobW

theory: