[Question] Is there any one using Keithley 2400 source meter and interfacing it with linux

Hi,

I am using a Keithley 2400 source meter with some linux C programming All command works. However, when I issue a "READ?" command The source meter will show me a "ERROR: ID CODE = -110 " Message

Would anyone help me to solve this problem? our anyone has experiences using this source meter with linux as interface?

Thank You

GaRY

Reply to
reactgary