Can any handheld be used to watch video?

My son has a Leapster handheld game thingy and I was wondering if it would be easy to modify it to accept a video input. With Gameboys, PDA, etc. is it as simple as splicing in at the LCD with a video signal?

Reply to
Dantanna

There are handhelp video players available in the market ($200-$300). I don't think they support video input

Reply to
gp