PC Board Kits

Any recommendations for kits, and were to get them for making PC boards using the resist pen method? I would make 1-3 boards every couple of months and they would not be all theat complicated.

Thanks!

JimD

Reply to
Jim Douglas

Radio Shack's P/N 276-1576 should do. The board themselves are very thin in this kit (I think, 0.008), so you may want to buy thicker boards, depending on your application. The resist pen is included, too. Well, OK, it's just a Sharpie, but it's there ;-)

--
Dmitri Abaimov, RCDD
http://www.cabling-design.com

Complete instructions plus lots of hints and tips at:

Hope this helps!

Bob Masta dqatechATdaqartaDOTcom D A Q A R T A Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis

Bob Masta

Resist pens? That's so 20th century...

Since stumbling across the "Toner-Copier method", I now use pens only for touching up.

Rob Storey

Reply to
Rob Storey