OT: Junk Science

On Wed, 08 Jul 2015 10:20:16 +0100, Pomegranate Bastard Gave us:

Christians executed criminals too, idiot!

The lord would forgive me for removing some of the scum. Especially since I *do* know what the last words on my lips will be.

You, on the other hand, are likely a lame pagan type "worshipper" who has more failings that the ones you sport every time you come here.

Nice try though, retarded punk.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Who cares. I'm more interested in when.

Reply to
JW

Well, we could meet up, and then I'll let you fall on your sword. Then all your interests could wane, just like your maturity and intelligence has.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

They listen to TV news. They say they don't trust it, but are too lazy to use any other source. Without any other information they have to believe it.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 10:05:45 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso" Gave us:

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

oh, how fitting.

You are what you watch..

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 12:37:45 -0400, M Philbrook Gave us:

You are a total retard with your lame assessments.

And I didn't watch it, you stupid twerp. You tube just happens to be a place where aa song can still be found where some greedy bastard like Apple doesn't want money to hear it, and doesn't pay the artist.

You are beyond stupid. with 9 out of ten of your posts and the tenth is a lucky guess.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 12:37:45 -0400, M Philbrook Gave us:

You are too stupid to grasp the depth and meaning of it.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I judge those by the company they keep and the material they favor.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 20:04:57 -0400, M Philbrook Gave us:

You're retarded. And "Welcome" would not be capitalized, dumbfuck.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It will if I wanted it to be..

That's the choice I have, something that many of us may not have in the future.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Right. Sounds more like a hypocrite to me. I'm not judging, just stating what he sounds like to me.

If I were him, I would take a good serious look at myself and what I THINK that I stand for and really believe. From what I see, he is an extremely bad example to follow with very poor excuses.

boB

Reply to
boB