oscilloscope recommendations

Hello,

I posted a message a while back on recommendations for an oscilloscope. This would be my first one primarily used for experimentation and basic circuit analysis. Someone recommended a Tektronix, but I can't find the post anywhere. Which model is good to start with?

Thanks.

Reply to
Mike

Mike,

I inherited an Hitachi V-212. It is a 20 MHz scope with two channels. I'm sure there are better ones, but I find it useful and they seem to be cheap on eBay.

Ed

This

Reply to
Jag Man