Odd behavior of Thunderbird

It's pretty clear that each time I boot up my PC or logoff/on that any recent NG subscriptions or address book entries disappear. Any possible clues to this odd behavior?

Reply to
W. eWatson

W. eWatson

Go to a computer related newsgroup.

Nothing about the basics of electronics relates to your problem, unless you suffer from a greater level of misunderstanding.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

Locked/readonly/damaged files in the firefox data directory?

Reply to
Sjouke Burry