Need info on Polaroid flash boards

Having salvaged a number of Polaroid Land cameras for their sonar units, I have a box of complete flash units that I would like to do something with; probably put the flash to use or turn into strobe units. They all have nice sized flash tubes and flash capacitors.

Many of the components on the flash boards are familar to those in other flashes I've salvaged, but there are also house numbered IC's and multi-pin connectors I don't recognise. These are mostly from Polaroid 600's and similar models.

Is there a web page or such which I might find helpful in figuring out these flashes? Tracing the boards of different models, especially with house numbered parts has not been easy.

Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim